Cheers for Cherries!
June 15, 2007
Spread the Word to
Friends And Family
By Sharing this Article.
Email this article to a friend
This is a "scrum-diddly-umptious" recipe for carb types. You can have this as your main meal after having a nice glass of fresh vegetable juice, as it supplies protein and fat needs for one carb- type meal.
Keep in mind that you can use any type of fruit that you like that's appropriate for your nutritional type.
The cherries are slightly defrosted, nice and cold, making the smoothie creamy and refreshing. The color is gorgeous, the taste sublime.
Best of all, it's easy ... once you know the secret:
- Immersion blender
- Large glass measuring cup
- Tall glass for serving
- 4 ounces of raw milk
- 1 teaspoon raw, organic honey
- ½ cup dark, sweet, slightly-defrosted cherries (unsweetened)
- Combine milk, cherries and honey in glass measuring cup.
- Whiz up with immersion blender, starting on low setting.
- Use apron if desired to protect clothing from cherry stains.
- Pour into glass and serve.
So fantastic, it makes me wish I was a carb type!