Get 36% Off on Vitamins D3 and K2 90-Day Supply Get 36% Off on Vitamins D3 and K2 90-Day Supply


Surgery For Irritable Bowel Syndrome Unnecessary

People who suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), a disease of unknown origin involving abdominal pain and diarrhea, are more likely than others to undergo several types of surgery, including gallbladder removal and appendectomy, according to a new study shows. It's not at all surprising to me that researchers believe many of these operations are probably unnecessary.

Of the six different surgeries covered by the study of some 90,000 patients, scientists discovered four that were far more common among IBS patients:

  • Gallbladder removal
  • Appendectomy
  • Hysterectomy
  • Back surgery

Gallbladder removal was the strongest link which was twice as common among patients with IBS than those without the condition.

Following my eating plan that emphasizes reducing grains and sugars from your diet, works to clear that up about 75 percent of the time. The other 25 percent responds quite nicely to EFT, as there is usually always an anxiety component involved.

Gastroenterology June 2004;126(7):1665-73

Click Here and be the first to comment on this article
Post your comment