Get 36% Off on Vitamins D3 and K2 90-Day Supply Get 36% Off on Vitamins D3 and K2 90-Day Supply

ADVERTISEMENT

Woman Can’t Leave Her House Because of an Allergy to WiFi and Mobile Phones

Today, we live in a high-tech world full of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) and WiFi connections, but for one woman in the U.K., this world is a nightmare that keeps her imprisoned in her own home. According to the Daily Mail, Kim De’Atta is so sensitive to EMFs that she suffers severe migraines, heart palpitations and other adverse reactions, so much so that she simply can’t go out in the normal world.

While many scientists are skeptical that De’Atta’s reactions are all related to electromagnetic activity, the truth is beginning to come out, with new research showing that populations without electrification experienced less disease than those in urban areas with electrification, and that rural death rates correlated with levels of electrical service for most causes examined.

People living in most cities and suburbs are literally bathed in a variety of electromagnetic fields, microwave radiation and dirty electricity 24/7, and the evidence clearly indicates we need to precautions with cell phone usage, as well as other wireless technologies. That begins with knowing that there is no such thing as a “safe” cell phone: They all operate on EMFs.

If you want to reduce your exposure to EMFs, keep your cell phone use to a minimum, reduce or eliminate your use of other wireless devices, reconsider any wearable tech, like smart watches, which emit extremely high levels of radiation and use a well-shielded wired headset. Make sure the wire used to transmit the signal to your ear is shielded. Better headsets use a combination of shielded wire and air-tube.
Click Here and be the first to comment on this article
Post your comment