Mom Paralyzed After Eating Gas Station Nacho Cheese

A Sacramento woman who ate nacho cheese from a gas station is now paralyzed, thanks to what health officials believe may be a form of botulism, according to Fox News. Botulism is a rare disease, but according to an attorney specializing in food safety cases, “only human mistakes” create the environment in which the toxin can form. The U.S. has seen a rash of foodborne outbreaks in the past few years, particularly involving foods you wouldn’t ordinarily suspect for food...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports