Here's Why a Man Died After Swimming With a New Tattoo

A man who got a new tattoo and then went for a swim in the Gulf of Mexico has died after contracting Vibrio vulnificus, a bacterium found in seawater and raw oysters. According to Health.com, high-powered antibiotics failed to treat him. Dermatologists noted that while tattoos are generally safe, they are still a type of wound that make it easy for infections to develop until the wound is healed. It’s tragic that someone had to die to show once again the dangers that we’re...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports