Copper Moscow Mule Cocktail Mugs Could Give You Food Poisoning

In a move that could affect other states, Iowa has decided to ban the serving of drinks in solid copper mugs — meaning that in Iowa, the Moscow Mule drink you’re used to won’t be served in a copper mug anymore. According to USA Today, high concentrations of copper not only are poisonous, but can cause foodborne illnesses. That’s why FDA rules prohibit copper for serving foods with a pH level below 6.0, which Moscow Mules are “well below.” Fruit juices, wine...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports