Woman Gets Flesh-Eating Disease From Manicure

Jayne Sharp, of Knoxville, contracted flesh-eating disease after visiting a nail bar for a manicure. While there, she got stuck on her thumb, and within a few hours, her thumb began to swell and throb and she experienced flu-like symptoms, according to WBIR-TV. Thinking she had the flu, Sharp visited the doctor, but the test was negative. A nurse practitioner called to check on her and when Sharp told her that swelling in her thumb had spread to her arm, the nurse told her to get to the...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports