Latest Trustworthy News from Dr. Mercola - delivered straight to your inbox!

Young Mom Almost Dies After Sipping Diet Soda

A 30-year-old mother of two fell into a coma after suffering a severe allergic reaction while taking just a sip of Diet Coke, according to the UK Metro News. Elizabeth Perkins and her sons are severely allergic to artificial sweeteners aspartame and asphetame, which are found in thousands of products and are used in high quantities in diet soft drinks, the report said. Perkins was in a pub and ordered a regular coke, but the staff mistakenly gave her a Diet Coke. Although the sale of...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports