Get 20% Off on all orders or 25% Off orders $200+ on Black Friday Flash Sale Get 20% Off on all orders or 25% Off orders $200+ on Black Friday Flash Sale

ADVERTISEMENT

Five Natural, Safe and Easy Cleaners You Can Make

A 32-year-old man died after working with common cleaning products in the kitchen at a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant near Boston, where he worked as the general manager, according to the Boston Globe.  Another worker had applied Super 8 — a concentrated liquid chlorine bleach — to the floor to clean it, unaware that an acid-based general-purpose cleaning agent called Scale Kleen had previously spilled in the same area, the Globe reported. When the two substances combine,...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports