Child Suffers Burns From Cleaning Chemicals on Shopping Cart

A 7-year-old boy in Texas is recovering from chemical burns on his face after riding in a grocery store shopping cart that had been wiped down with a strong, undiluted sanitizer. The mother said she noticed a gel-like substance on the cart and tried to wipe most of it off before placing her son in the cart. Within minutes, the boy was complaining of itching and burning and his face became red and swollen, prompting a quick trip to the doctor. Source: Fox News12, June 17, 2020

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports