Infant Boy in India Dies Hours After Getting Oral Polio Vaccine

A healthy, 7-month-old baby boy died July 7, 2020, in India after receiving just one dose of the oral polio vaccine. In September 2019, a 2-month-old child died after getting the oral polio and a pentavalent vaccine containing diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenzae type B. Over the past few years India has reported other infant deaths after vaccines, as well. With the current one, local authorities ruled the death as accidental and then sent the body for...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports