Anniversary Sale Anniversary Sale

ADVERTISEMENT

The "Experts" Get It Wrong About Mercury Again!

I have posted numerous articles on my Web site about the serious threats mercury poses to your health:

With all the evidence of the harm mercury can do at hand, a "comprehensive" review of research by a panel of experts has issued a report which concludes the peer-reviewed scientific and medical literature published from 1996-2003 -- more than 950 sources -- reveals little evidence of a link between dental mercury and health problems, except in rare instances of allergic reactions.

Utterly amazing. Hard for me to believe so many experts got it so wrong again...

The new report, Review and Analysis of the Literature on the Potential Adverse Health Effects of Dental Amalgam, is the latest to be published by the Life Sciences Research Office (LSRO). Here's what the "experts" found:

  • Insufficient evidence to support a correlation between dental amalgam exposure and kidney or cognitive dysfunction; neurodegenerative disease, specifically Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease; or autoimmune disease, including multiple sclerosis.
  • Various non-specific complaints have not been proven due to increased mercury release and absorption from dental amalgams.

The numbers, however, tell the real story, considering that 78 percent of Americans have dental fillings and 95 percent of people with disorders of the central nervous system such as MS, epilepsy, paralysis and migraines also have them. This begs the question, would you want mercury, one of the most powerful neurotoxins on the planet, embedded in your mouth, only inches from your brain? The answer is obvious.

Moreover, vapors from amalgams are released continually. Studies have found people with these fillings can have mercury vapor concentrations 10 times higher than people without them. Simple activities such as chewing gum, drinking hot liquids and brushing teeth can further increase the release of mercury.

If you want to get the straight scoop on mercury and the damage it can do to your body, review the various research and papers I've posted at this link, especially if you're feeling tired or irritable or "foggy-headed." These are just a few of the signs you may be suffering from metal poisoning -- a toxic accumulation of heavy metals in the soft tissues of the body.

EurekAlert December 9, 2004

Click Here and be the first to comment on this article
Post your comment