US Teen Died After Drinking Caffeine Too Quickly, Coroner Says

A healthy teenager who downed multiple caffeine-loaded drinks, too fast, collapsed and died from cardiac arrest at school, BBC.com reports. Health officials said it was “not a caffeine overdose” but, rather, due to his drinking too much over a short period of time. They estimated he had consumed about 470 mg of caffeine in less than two hours. For whatever reason this teen was chugging caffeinated drinks back-to-back so fast, this is a tragic illustration of why it’s best...

Read the Full Article for Free!

You can unsubscribe at any time and I guarantee the privacy of your email. View our privacy policy

Subscribe for FREE to the #1 Natural Health Newsletter or Login for Instant Access

Unlock censored health information that Google doesn't want you to read

Keep your privacy secure — we are one of the few websites that have banned all Google and Facebook scripts to help stop their surveillance capitalism

Get access to all of Dr. Mercola's health articles, E-books and special reports